Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i M Y ♥




























I've been quite busy for this whole week, so do you. Everyday i'm starring at the phone, waiting for you to find me, i'll be happy for a whole day over a short msj from you, but, nothing happened.fml

Every night when i reached home after dance practices, no matter it's 1am or 2am..i'll still be sitting right infront the computer,like a dumb ass, waiting for your FB chatbox icon to light up. Tell you a secret, i'd never close your chatbox, so whenever u're on FB, i'll know.scary huh?lolls~



Idk why-tha-f-g i'm missing you so badly, i seriously had no idea about it, PLUS  i had no idea how you think about..well..me, so eventually i think i'm doing something stupid,like you said, and hoping something that's considered impossible. OMGWTFG, idk what am i thinking.... xC




So yesterday night i said to myself :'alright, today will be the last day waiting for this fella to online, no next time, i must sleep earlier!!'
but now, u can still see me on FB..am i gonna categorize myself as pathetic or...hmmm..




Alright, imma gonna sleep now,and YOU, better sleep earlier young boy. I'll see u when i see u.. C:









nite y'all
L O V E & P E A C E
x o x o






No comments:

Post a Comment