Monday, March 7, 2011

o7o311

 ..I'm back!! this will be a short update about today, so this will be a fresh fresh blog, compared to others. haak haak!!


Mom screamed me up from my bed this morning, well, 10am, cuz she can't stand my current job, house guard (mentioned from last post), so i woke up, brushed myself, ate my bfast, talked to myself awhile,i did, thinked about my future, open my lappie, blogged about it.


It's almost 14OOhour now, trying hard to figure out my future, what i want, what's my passion, where's my passion, try to chat with others see whether i could find my way thru it. I don't wanna ruin my life, cuz we have only 1 life, and i want it to be the best life of all, depressed depressed.


____________________________________________________________________________



..A good news for myself, I'm having my first dance class EVERR!!

And tonight it's the night!! I'll be taking 2 dance classes at once at Freedom Dance Studio ,
[i] Street Jazz class, 19OO-2oOO by Noel Nah
and comin' wednesday, 
[ii] HipHop class, 213O-223O by Teshimine


It's gonna be so happenin' and i'm lookin' forward for it!! cant wait till tonight!!!!
see y'all on tha dance floor!!


 


LOVE&PEACE
x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment