Monday, January 9, 2012

it's been awhile

Heya, i broke my promise, once again, for not updating my bloggie..i'm kinda busy, but, it just and only because i'm lazy, gahahahaha!! *epic phailed

So here i am, staying up at O2:3Oam just to grant my promises.
ahh bullshyts, cuz she tried to sleep 1hour ago, but forgotten she'd taken a nap in the evening, gahahahahaha. fml *evil laughs*

Eventually my lil bro Mr FelixDgg gonna start his college life in Taylor's Lakeside Campus tomorrow, i'm 'forced' to be the driver-for-ze-prince for his whole period of training, fml..and as for my dad's point of view, it would be 'much more advisable' if i could find a job that managed to 'fit in' all his class schedule in order to fetch him on and off school, pretty ridicules huh??
it's kinda like my life will be surrounding him..not to say that im unwilling, but heyyyyyyyyyyy i got my life to live on kayy?? i had dance trainings, friends to meet, stuffs to do, you're asking me to pull everything out just because of this reason?!
894365024650286508434154545.99times no, no, NO NO NO NO, for God's sake..
me really wanna scream out like :'DAAAAAAAAAD!! you're son is already a grown up, he could fcukin' manage his own transport to college, and do you ever wonder that i had my own things to do rather than being his personal-everyday-from-home-to-college driver??
i do respect you fully as my dad, but then, please........geez, omfg..... '







but frankly speaking, i was kinda overwhelmed back then on my lil brother's orientation day, after sending him to Taylor's, while i was on my way walking from the campus to the parking lot, i kinda flashed back to the very moment where we're still in high school together, and he was still in high school uni's,
then he was sitting for SPM,
then he finished his SPM,
then now, he's in college,
time flies faster then........then i aged, (thats what i hope..LOLs!!)
i meant like seriously, it's just like a blink, then waalahh, you grew older, and older..
#shutthefcukupbitch :p

As i think back over again,
it's been awhile, since i had someone that i can really talk to
it's been awhile, since i'm the healthy old me
it's been awhile, since i cried
it's been awhile, since i laugh like nobody's business
it's been awhile, since i had s person called soulmate, or take me as his/her soulmate
it's been awhile, since i really take care of myself
it's been awhile, since i hugged someone, or i'd never do
it's been awhile, since someone hugged and kissed me, the sincere once
it's been awhile, since i last go to a church
it's been awhile, since i pray
it's been awhile, since i fall for someone
it's been awhile, since i loved
it's been awhile, since i feel the love from others
it's been awhile, since i had a dream that i'm so gonna acheive ot no matter what
it's been awhile, since i talk to myself, and try to fighure out what i really want, and what i really need
and
it's been awhile, since i blogged..


its O3 in the morning right now, guess i hadda hit the sack before its too late, and 93846591375987.99%-ly i'm gonna have a hard time waking up, geez.
safe me pls. :p

till then,
nitey nite everyone!


ignore the messy-ness, lolls. :D






Lotsa Love!
x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment