Friday, January 14, 2011

141O11































Hey guys, this is gonna b a quick quick quick update. Going to SIMPLEunited's SIMPLE ANNUAL DINNER!! at Chillis, Mid Valley in a bit, each and every gathering will had a dress code. As for this time its [ PINK&GREEN ], apparently i just realised i don't really had much pink shirt (and green ones)..om*g..so i just wore this!! this might be d second time i'm wearing this pwetty BIG shirt, cz its too big..i meant like TOO BIG. I did wore it once, last year, owh and same as that one for my current facepuuuk account. Then I wore a green short, i hope it won't turn out too be too CASUAL for Mid Valley (cz i wear it at home..lolls~)

Imma wear pink&green flip-flops which belongssss to my lil sis,(forgive me, i reallllyyyy don't have pink&green stuffs..), pink&green cap and it belongs to moi *so proud*!! C: 

Owhh and not to forget!! i purposely coloured my nails to..erm..light red..so its considered pink i guess. haak haak!!

Alrighto, reallyy gonna ciao now. My effing bro MR-Felix da dogG hvnt wake up yet..he's reallyyy gonna kena from me later. *grins*
































Till then, 
imma update soon!!
*winks*


x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment