Friday, January 7, 2011

its 7thJANUARY already

..opps~its 7thJan already, it means I've been for so-called 2Oyrs old for 7days already..aiiks~


 yes yes, i know i've promised to update the post about end of 2O1o -- until now..but no worries, its in my draft box already, safe & sound.. ( actualy i just wrote until 3OthDec's afternoon..then i get lazy-ed..haak~)


..Basically this is a superb random post, since i was waiting for "something/someone(woops)", so i decided to crap abit here..haak~!!




Received an email from my mom this afternoon, yes, my MOM, she's in office..so she'd sent an facebook msj to my inbox (and yes, FACEBOOK, she had her own facebook account also, and she plays those FB games like "Restaurant City", "Farm Ville" and stuffs..). She found this Diploma/Degree studies for Creative Multimedia Programmes like [ B.MM (Hons) Film and Animation ] & [ B.MM (Hons) Media Innovation ] from MMU, i don't really quite understand what the "media innovation" is all about..maybe it's like.......................ughh..no idea..whoop~


The application closing date will be 18thFeb for diploma/degree studies and there will be an education fair at KLCC on 18th&19thJan if i'm not mistaken, so i might stop by for college/university studies, i don't know....i think i should go......or else my mom's gonna nag..and nag..AND nag....so, big chance u might saw me there, haak!! xD

 
owh, and allow me to do a lil advertisment about this MMU thingy,
For more information, please email:
srpp@mmu.edu.my (for local students onlayy)
http://www.mmu.edu.my/index.php?req=56&artid=132





_______________________________________________________________________________

u guys A-R-E    L-U-C-K-Y bacause u've read my blog, u know why..??





BECAUSE u get to see my super-duper-opp-original-FACE here..haak!! 



Like this, 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
taaadaaaaa ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 
current time -- o215
 
A-N-D with S-P-E-C-T-S !!!!! and i just washed my face..teehee~
 
for some of u might don't know that imma super-HIGH-voltage-power-speckie, seriously, my eye power can kill..haak!!! i ain't gonna tell how much it is, ask me personally, i'm proud to tell!! *evil grins*



Idk why this few days my hands get dried so easilly, especially from 31thDec onwards, my hands are even drier then The Sahara Desert, seriously, and the skins keep peeling off, or i'm the one who peel it, haak~for quite sometime i was thinking tha main cause of this might be the weather in Cheras, cz it started to dried up since i stayed there. *blame-ing mode*
 
SO, my mom&sis forced me to apply this hand lotion thingy for my pity-dried-up hands, summore its NIVEA, whoots~with berry berry nice aroma~
 
it says 
"MOST SOLD moisturizer WORLDWIDE, wherever your skin needs especially rich&mild care. "

most sold - worldwide, macam yes, i think its gonna work, additionally if i remembered. i might forget and i WILL forget to apply everyday, i meant like its so girly thing & leceh..aiiks~lets see how long i can tahan. LOLs.
 
 
 
 ______________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hence its Friday now, a couple hours more will be Saturday !!!crap, and its PRAIZORPARK time!!!!!! i've been waited for like ages for this day, 1st day of 2O11!!! can't wait  can't wait  CAN'T WAIT !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
alright, started to missed my bed already.
idk whether someone reached home already or not...
haak~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
nite peeps,
 
x o x o  











No comments:

Post a Comment